Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Rocky is Back

Finally after a wait of 45 days, Rocky is back from the accident care, Hoooray!!. For those of you wondering who Rocky is, it is my SUV. Although it has got a new face lift and looks much cooler, it doesn't feel the same, i know it will never be the same. I was stupid enough to give my car to a driver who took it and crashed it.
There are couple of minor issues i have observed on my drive back home but i will wait for a week before taking it back to rectify them to see if anything else comes up. I named my Scorpio RockyII earlier, I think i will call this one RockyIII. Just wanted to bookmark this day in my blog

1 comment:

  1. you mean rocky II, right....

    but really, i was so happy that he came out of it without a scratch. Go rocky II...i'm glad you are kicking some ass on the road.

    L

    ReplyDelete