Monday, December 29, 2008

Land of the living dead

I drag my life today just like any other day,
emptiness numbing my soul while feelings drift away
trying my best to express but words defeat me,
sentences fail to agree and thoughts evade me
shallow souls disgust me and make me want to scream,
wake up, wake up you morons from your dirty selfish dream
You can't see me suffering, you can't hear me wail,
you can't feel my pain, in your pursuit to prevail
Are you even aware that you are the living dead,
digging graves for others, in your greed to stay ahead
conscience buried deep under your bones and turgid skins,
you have committed much more than the seven deadly sins
filling air with bitter stench and land with rotting filth,
dumping toxic waste in water and no trace of guilt
now my anger seeks vengeance and rages storms of fire,
will scorch you all to ashes and it will then retire

*****************************************************
I had to vent it out. At times one feels like damning the humankind to hell and give the rest of the world a chance to survive. No i am not depressed

No comments:

Post a Comment