Sunday, December 21, 2008

Midlife Musings

Muse 1.
My friend once said that 40s is when you are officially Middle aged. That's all good for him, but do you know the saying its all in your head. If that is true then i am already old.

Muse 2.
I think i am suffering from some sort of selective Alzheimer's . I had to Google for some time to recollect the word Alzheimer's.

Muse 3.
I don't buy any stuff that is poorly advertised. Remember when you are buying something you are not only paying for the product but, all the costs involved till it reaches you including advertisement and it better be good if i am going to pay for it.

Muse 4.
Recently i installed a tracker and realized that, not many people visit my blog. I know those who read it regularly and are kind enough not to leave any comments. No i am not against it, as i read lots of other blogs but seldom leave a comment. Again i am not writing this stuff for somebody to read and comment, I write this stuff because, i can write this stuff. Even though there are only a few, i would like to say "Thank You".

Muse 5.
Ten posts in less than a month, wow that is like my all time record. Either i have nothing else to do or creative juices are oozing out of my brain like lava spitting out from an active volcano. Bad analogy, i know.

Muse 6.
Did you realize that your urge to go to the bathroom increases progressively as the distance between you and the bathroom decreases. Try it out.

Muse 7.
Drinking coffee when your stomach is upset is like pouring petrol on already burning fire. On a random note i heard someone say "I don't drink coffee, i am a te(a)totaler ".

Muse 8.
Is it going to be a boy or a girl?

Muse 9.
If you are complaining about the traffic while driving, maybe you shouldn't have left home. If you are complaining about traffic while at home, why are you bothered? you are not on the road.

Muse 10.
I muse a lot, now go amuse yourselves....

No comments:

Post a Comment