Monday, April 19, 2010

I am back... Again!!!

Another gap and thousands of reasons after neglecting to write, I am back. I had lots of stuff to write but never picked myself up to do it. Lots of experiences in a short period of time and life has been one hell of a roller coaster ride. If i think about it life has always been a roller coaster ride. The bottom line is am i enjoying the ride ?? Damn yes!! I am enjoying the ride.
I was having a small conversation with this incredible person that i met and mentioned that I will be leaving for US this weekend and the first thing he says is that, now he can expect to see a lot of writing because my pen moves well when i am abroad and i was wondering how true!! I keep thinking if all the responsibilities that I have and all the obligations are preventing me from writing, but deep down I know that the only thing that is preventing me is myself. But the good thing is I am back.
Lately I have learnt lots of stuff.. from the greatest teacher... experience. I realized that the more scared you are the more this world will scare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment