Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Coincidences...

Did i ever mention that whenever i get my car washed and waxed, it rains.. and it rains only so much so that dust settles well on the car and it looks like i have been to an off road rally by the time i reach home. It happened so many times that I started believing I am not in good terms with God and that was his way of saying Piss Off... well that is on the lighter side. I am full of these coincidences.
Recently I had to pickup a suitcase from someone traveling from US to India through Qatar airlines and had to drop the suitcase off when they were going back. I was thinking, man!! I came to the airport twice and its not to receive or sendoff someone I know, its not even a person, its just a suitcase and they were flying Qatar. I was actually thinking they must be bunch of cheapos for choosing that airlines. Like I said God has a weird way handling things when it comes to me... and if you have not guessed already... yesss I am flying the same airlines and to add an extra pinch of insult to my injury, I have a 6 hour waiting time at Washington airport before I can head to Denver, I will be reaching there midnight, then i have to go to hotel and check-in and get some sleep and go to the office in the morning. Thank You God... Thank You very much... I love you too....

2 comments: