Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Happy Anniversary

So I survived two years of married life as of 18th... I know two years is no big deal. Well somehow two years does not sound significant enough. It does not get the same round of applause a one year gets or 5 years, or 10 years, 25 years and so on.
It is my principle in life that i don't go about digging old graves but, since i have achieved a milestone i thought it might be a good idea to just ponder over the last two years. In fact the last two years zapped past me and even though my wife keeps complaining that everything is happening fast, i am glad it is because if you think your life is moving slow then you are probably not living it up. so there were some ups and downs, I definitely don't want to try and count to see if i had more ups or downs. So here is a list of some important events...

1. Got married on June 18th 2005
2. Wife lost her job at Microsoft in July but got the job back in August at Microsoft with a better pay.
3. Met with an accident in August 2005 that left a scar on my forehead
4. Dad expired in October 2005
5. Moved out of the house and rented an apartment nearer to office in March 2006
6. Dad's sister's husband was admitted into the hospital for memory loss in June 2006
7. He expired in September 2006
8. Went on a vacation to Coorg in December 2006
9. Cleared my brother's debts partially in January 2007
10. My wife's sister got married in March 2007 and I involved myself in organizing the ceremony
11. Visited UK in May 2007 on a business trip.
12. Celebrated 2nd Anniversary in June 2007.

Now for the important events that I have plans for in the next two years

1. Upgrade to a four wheeler (Scorpio)
2. Add my share to the population

1 comment:

  1. Hiiiiiii,

    H A P P Y A N N I V E R S A R Y
    2 U & S. Wow, has it really been 2 yrs. u r right time flew past real quick. Looks like you had quite many blessings, rejoice every moment of your life. Best wishes again, for your anniversary.

    ReplyDelete