Monday, April 09, 2007

Withdrawal

One of the readers of my blog ( there aren't many) has mentioned that she has noticed withdrawal in my recent posts. Seriously even after a good explanation i am still not sure what that word means. So we have substituted another simpler word for withdrawal... "depression". So i was sounding depressed in those posts.

I would like to assure all the readers (I KNOW.... there aren't many) that i am definitely not depressed nor pessimistic and not even thinking negatively. Reasons

1. I need to be inspired to write something even if it is crap (crap in a funny way).

2. How inspired will i be if i am depressed... i will not even be inspired to crap, let alone writing crap. (Again crap in a very very funny way)

I know it sounds a bit crude and dirty but you have to agree that it definitely puts things in proper perspective.

So the last two posts were written with very positive thoughts and happy feelings. Yes, they might have given a wrong impression and from now onwards i will remember to insert smileys to show that i am not depressed.

Again let me reassure that these are not Withdrawals... only Deposits if you know what I mean

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha...now that sounds very funny, PLEASE do the blog world a favor and DONT insert the smiley's, just stay away from "bye bye" talk.

    ReplyDelete