Monday, April 16, 2007

Famous Last Words

I guess i have convinced the readers of my blog that i am not depressed. To emphasize the fact I am dedicating this blog to my collection ("FUNNY") of famous last words. These are not actual last words that came out of actual people's mouths. For example if you watch cartoons or some really funny movies one of the character would ask "Whats this big red button here?" and presses and KABOOOOM blows out everything including himself. So on the similar grounds here is a collection of funny hypothetical last words. (Some of them might be actually true but nobody knows.)

1. Don't worry, I read somewhere that bears mostly eat roots and berries.

2. For my next trick I will escape from this flaming coffin while wearing a straight jacket and singing Eye Of The Tiger.

3. I'll get a world record for this.

4. Let me reach in and get your watch out of the printing press.

5. Hey there's no handles inside these car doors!

6. I will prove to you that this suit is fireproof.

7.What does this button do?

8. It's probably just a rash.

9. Are you sure the power is off?

10. The odds of that happening have to be a million to one!

11. Pull the pin and count to what?

12. Which wire was I supposed to cut?

13. I wonder where the mother bear is.

14. What do you mean its not possible ..I've seen this done on TV.

15. These are the good kind of mushrooms.

16. I'll hold it and you light the fuse.

17. Rat poison only kills rats.

18. It can't possibly rain for forty days and nights.

19. Give me liberty or give me death.

20. This rope is strong enough for both of us.

21. That birthmark on your head looks like 999.

22. Nice doggie.

23. I can do that with my eyes closed.

24. I'll just slip into the commuter lane for a second

25. And now that I'm running my life support equipment through Windows 95, I'll never have to worry about-- beeeeeeeep...


Funny aren't they....

2 comments:

  1. ok, ur point again is WHAAAAAT ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude - thats why u must upgrade your life support system to Vista ;)

    ReplyDelete