Monday, November 26, 2012

Conversations

I keep visiting our client's office in Colorado on Business Visa every year. Next to the lab I work, we have a hardware lab where a summer intern works by the name XXXXXXXX or some name like that. You know how these summer interns are, a chance to do apprenticeship and they think they are at the top of the world, no offense!! One notable feature of her is that she is painfully thin, size 0 if you must. So one day me and my manager were done with our work and went to the parking lot and were thinking where we should head to. Then this girl comes out of another door and stands there looking confused and lost.

Manager: Look at that babe!! Is she Indian
Me:  yeah she looks lost, probably thinking about how to get home
Manager: you should go talk, ask if she needs a ride.
Me: Why me??
Manager: She Indian You Indian, Indian Indian
Me: Well today morning I wished her but she didn't even look at me, let her suffer!!

Then we hear the engine roar of an awesomely customized Ford Mustang GT which zooms past us and stops in front of her. She shouts at him for being late and he gives her something probably a gift, they hug and leave while we both were watching with our mouths open.

Me: It is at times like these that I wish I were a hot chick
Manager: Me too!!
Me: Lets go drink
Manager : Good Idea!!

2 comments: