Thursday, December 15, 2011

21

21!!! Yes that is the number and it boggles me. I have asked myself the same question again and again and the answer still evades me like a  Homo Erectus evading a Dinosaur. (Write that in a comment if you get it) This stupid spell checker marks the word "Erectus" in red. Oh I came up with another analogy, the answer evaded me like the spelling of the word "Erectus" evaded the spell checker. Not a great one but, you get what you get!!!
I tried to reason with it, i tried thinking  rationally and then irrationally but nothing came to my mind. The question still remains, why? What have I done to have 21 members following my blog and I don't even know any one of them personally. I know a couple of people who follow my blog but are not members. There is one friend who follows it religiously.
Anyway all I wanted to say to those of you, who are members and those who are not but still take out time to read my blog and leave comments, a very big, heart felt, THANK YOU. I feel privileged and I will keep adding posts going further.

1 comment:

  1. your followers grew up by one more so change the title to 22 and thank these people to read you.

    ReplyDelete