Thursday, September 09, 2010

100

So we have reached the 100 mark. It could have happened much sooner but hey, it will happen when it has to happen.
The latest mantra for me is to live a credit free life. I have not used credit cards for the past four months and I would like to keep it that way. This was my first step towards a CFL. The next step is to save enough and clear off my car and house loans in the next two years.
Two months into it and I had to replace my cars break pads which costed me, "A Lot" and my TV that has been in good working condition over the past ten year goes boom and I had to go and buy an LED TV. I literally lived the Quote, "Lead us not into temptation. Just tell us where it is, we will go find it".
The very next day my modem/router goes Kaboom.. and I had to replace it with an advanced and pricier version.
Then it was the turn of the Wireless Keyboard and at this point I was like is that the best you can do, come on... Hit me, Hit me hard because, I am going to survive, I am still going to save all that money to clear off my loans.
The best part is that I still managed to stay on the schedule for clearing loans even after incurring these additional expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment